Raymah Simpson - TownClerk/ Tax Collector firstname.lastname@example.org
||Christina Howe - Deputy Town Clerk/Tax Collector, email@example.com
||230 Lake Street Bristol, NH 03222
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
||Town Meeting Minutes
The Town Clerk / Tax Collector’s Office provides general information, direction and assistance to all citizens and others having business with the Town.
The Town Clerk / Tax Collector’s Office maintains and preserves numerous Town records and materials.
- Collects Property Taxes.
- Collects Water/Sewer payments.
- Issues motor vehicle registrations.
- Issues licenses and permits including: marriage licenses, dog licenses, beach permits, and transfer station permits.
- Records and provides certified copies of birth, death, and marriage records.
- Records and certifies town meeting legislation and appropriations.
- Records federal tax liens.
- Administers the oath of office to all elected and appointed officials.
- Provides access to public records.
- Conducts with the Secretary of State election activities, including voter registration and absentee voting.
- Responds to inquiries from general public.
- Provides Notary Public and Justice of the Peace services.